Attending an Information Session is the first step in the application process. Information Sessions are also a great way to learn more about this amazing opportunity. We encourage everyone to come and get the details. You’ll leave knowing that this opportunity could change your life, as soon as you’re ready to take the next step.
Attending an Information Session is a REQUIRED step for ALL applicants. Information Sessions are open to the public.
Information Session Schedule
Capital IDEA does not have any information sessions scheduled at this time. Please keep checking back for updates.
FAQs About Information Sessions
- Q: How long will the Information Sessions last?
- A: Each session lasts approximately two hours.
- Q: What if I’m late?
- A: You will not be able to attend. The doors close at the scheduled start time. If you are late, we will ask you to attend another session.
- Q: Do I need to register to attend?
- A: Yes, once Capital IDEA has scheduled Information Sessions, a registration link will be provided. Please show up 10 to 15 minutes early to sign-in and pick up an information packet.
- Q: If I miss the Information Sessions can I still apply?
- A: Attending an Information Sessions is the required first step in the application process. If you have missed all scheduled Information Sessions, you will have to wait until the next round of Information Sessions to begin applying.
- Q: When will the next round of Information Sessions be held?
- A: If you do not see any scheduled upcoming Information Sessions above, please keep checking back.
- This page will be updated as soon as new dates are confirmed.